Monday, October 06, 2008

Blogging

Someone just told me that it is a 'blog action day' and bloggers are encouraged to blog about poverty. I didn't realize there was a 'blog action day'. I also don't really consider myself a blogger, even though I have several blogs that I post to regularly. This blog, for example, is more of a collection of what I did that was 'good' so I can keep track and remind myself to keep doing it. It in no way reflects that fact that I spend most of my days writing (as an academic). In fact one of my friends actually asked me if this really was my blog, because it was so poorly written. And I do apologize for that. I do not spend a lot of time constructing my words. I decided when I started this that I was not going to do that, it would impede my ability and desires to post daily and maintain my philanthropic actions. The pictures, links, and short content I do is time consuming enough.

No comments: