Saturday, November 08, 2008

Riding to Cure Cancer



I sponsored a friend today who is riding to cure cancer, from Montreal to Quebec City.

I've been busy working on an NIH grant proposal to find genes for epilepsy, and in getting Obama elected. After 22 months of active campaigning, its hard to believe its over and we won. There is still an awful lot of work to do though, and the president-elect is already asking for our input. And I asked for tickets to the swearing in ceremony so I can have a good party!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think you are an amazing person. All the things you have done to change the world.. wow!
I wish I was like you, but what I do is only to buy daily use product that the company donates to charities. Example, lately instead of drinking poland spring, I switched to Volvic Water because they partnered with UNICEF to donate and provide water for the children of Ethiopia. I think its called the drink 1 give 10 campaign. And that's how I am making a difference.
However, I think you are doing such an amazing job, and really, keep up the good work. We need more people like you in this world. Cheers!!