Sunday, January 13, 2008

Breaks and Kiva


I realize I have been slacking on posting. Its not because I no longer care, its just that life is getting a bit busy right now. Besides the election and the new Kiva office and the book chapters and papers I am working on, I am also working on the financial books for my hobby business. I finished enought to say I generated about $65,000 of income to others last year - I guess that's my job creation.

Made a Kiva loan today. They haven't had many so I've been trying to hold off to let others have a chance. But I"ve had Kiva credit that's been there a while, and its been so long. So I made a loan to Holmurod Haknazarov for his farm in Khuroson, Tajikistan.

1 comment:

Ancilla said...

hey...
nice to find this blog :)
and yet, i heard about kiva...