Thursday, August 16, 2007

still doing things, but been busy to post



I've been so busy doing things I haven't had a lot of time to post. Besides spending time at Venice beach with some of my favorite people in the world visiting from out of town, I've made a few KIVA loans over the last few days.

To Hakima to help with her gold embroidery business and to Jesus for her clothing business. I've also been attending meetings, Obama meetings, non-profit meetings.

I joined Change.org to support KIVA. If you have a minute, please set up an account and join us. And check out the other great organizations that you can support. change.org seems to be a pretty cool way of trying to change the world. If we get more KIVA supporters we can move to the popular non-profits and get more exposure. We currently have 65 supporters, and 100 more will get us in the top 5.

No comments: