Friday, December 28, 2007

Catching up

A few things happened over the last few days. I got my name on the front page of our local paper - above the fold. It was my 4th interview for Obama. Its been a long primary....
The paper also made the Obama blog. That was fun.We've been working on the Kiva office in second life in the non profit commons. I blogged about it here. The opening party will be next Saturday, Jan 5th 10:30 - 12 pacific time.

I organized my charities for tax purposes. I also went through and made sure I donated to everyone I wanted to this year, and wrote checks to several charities including Accion, PATH, skeptic society and planned parenthood.
accion

1 comment:

ericat said...

I wondered how it is possible to make the world better every day. It is wonderful if you can organize the money to go where needed most. We all can do something even those who do not have money.

PS. I do not like your Churchill motto at the side. In my opinion he used war when he did not need to as he was never under attack, he attacked first. Do it with peace.