Sunday, February 01, 2009

Kiva and Obamaworks

Kiva has lots more loans now, I made two this morning.
Loan Purchase of $25 to Julia Carlota (business id=85494)

Counted towards Barack Oblogger
($25.00)
Loan Purchase of $25 to MIRIAM JULIA (business id=83962)

Counted towards Barack Oblogger
($25.00)

Am I a narcissistic philanthroper?

I am cleaning my house for an ObamaWorks meeting of our local group. 25 people have RSVPd and its our third official monthly meeting. We are collecting travel size/hotel soaps and shampoos as well as food for the shelter and magazines for the VA (I bring them in every week anyhow). Our last diaper drive (for Jan 19) was very successful, we got over 16,000 diapers donated to our local shelter. Got thier attention, they've never had 'enough' before.

No comments: