Friday, April 13, 2007

Futures for Children - deposits on dorm rooms


I sent off my monthly donation to Futures for Children today, where I mentor a Navaho student. I also sent along a small monthly allowance for Tasha ($25). I've been doing that since I started, so she would have some money just to be a kid. I am also sending Tasha money for her deposit for her dorm at University of New Mexico. Yup, she's graduating and going to Uni! I'm so proud. I don't know where they expect people to come up with this money now before they get financial aid. Glad I can be here to help.

If you're looking for cool, authentic Native American wares, check out the Futures for Children Store. I did all my Christmas shopping there one year, and the family just loved everything. And I just loved the one-stop-shopping.

No comments: