Saturday, April 14, 2007

Playful Pancakes - Cat Toys and Goats in Africa

I got my playful pancake cat toy and my cats like it. That's Baubles with it. She had been pouncing with it until I pulled the camera out. Then she just posed.

The toy came with a personal note from the 7-year old maker, and a signed letter with pictures showing the kids who make them.

All of the toys are named (pictures here), we got eyelashy. Looks like it was made with help from Jenna and Anya.

I think its just incredible that this kid started her own non-profit where she makes these pancake cat toys (from scraps from her mother's shoe business) and donates the entire proceedings to Kids for Kids, so each toy bought sends a whole goat to a kid in Africa.




I will be buying more of these in the future, so my other cats get to play too.

Wow, I just found a picture of my cat toy being made. How cool is that!

Thanks Cassidy for making the world a better place to be.

No comments: