Monday, October 08, 2007

Interview for the UN, Kiva loan


So I just uploaded some pictures my husband just took of me, for an article for the UN works. They are highlighting some Kiva members. I made a Kiva loan while I was uploading the pictures. I loaned to ConcepciĆ³n in Chinandega, Nicaragua who has a store.

It took me a few days to write out the interview, and I made a few loans during that time and had to go back and change some of my responses 'cause the number of loans had changed.

Addicted to Kiva?

1 comment:

Steve Rhode said...

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in how we help people with Kiva loans.

Can business be used for good?

I'd love for you to come and see an entirely new approach to helping people through business. Our blog helps to financially support and fund a small business in a developing country, each and every day. In return for this all we ask is for people, just like you, to donate a business idea that we post. Those business ideas are made available for free on the site to help spark the imagination of budding entrepreneurs. By donating an idea you can help to change a life.

Providing a link and doing a review of the site would be nice but I'd like to invite you to take five minutes out of your busy day and donate a business idea to the site. Your business idea will directly help fund a small business in need at no cost to you.

When your idea is published you'll get a link back to any website you want plus you'll get to see the picture of the exact person you helped through the donation of your business idea. So don't miss seeing that, subscribe to our free RSS feed or daily email while you are on the site.

I'd like to leave you with a big virtual hug as a thank you for your time and hopefully your donation of a business idea.

Steve

Site Link: http://businessideaoftheday.org