Thursday, September 20, 2007

Doors needed for FUNDALUCAS



My friends' new clinic FUNDALUCAS in Honduras has not opened yet, they ran out of money for doors. So we wired them some today, I made a donation and sent it Western Union. I've never wired money before, I felt like an international spy. I think I've been watching too much Burn Notice.

Anyhow, this clinic is just opening its doors now and NOW is a perfect time to help them out, they will appreciate every cent. Unfortunately they don't have a 501(c)-3 status yet, but I explained to Reyna today that she needs to get that going. And a paypal account. And I need to start thinking of some fundraising ideas.

BUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP TODAY, please do. Go to the website and email info@fundalucas.org and ask for the name (or ask me) and then go to Western Union online and wire it 'instant funds'. You can use a credit or debit card (or cash). And let them know the tracking number via email (or you can call with the free minutes western union gives you when you wire money).

MUCHO GRACIAS. And they will thank you too. This is a clinic just opening, as soon as they get the doors.

1 comment:

DESPERADO said...

it's the small things that count and often we ignore them.
wishing you and the clinic a success.
despo